B.B.A. (Hons.) at RV University focus on skills like problem-solving, critical thinking, innovation, and creative ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity, communication, trade skills, data analysis & data science.
Unlike the conventional Business School Model, the programme offers an opportunity to the student to work closely with all stakeholders, Industry, Govt. policymakers, researchers, think tanks and global organizations.
The Programme focuses on Financial World, Applied Tech world & Creative World with Global Linkages and Global Advisory Board.
- Finance with career tracks in FinTech ,Value Investing, Banking and Insurance
- Marketing with career track in Digital Marketing, Luxury Marketing ,Retail & E-Com
- Business Analytics
Why B.B.A. (Hons.) at RV University?
- High quality global education at an affordable cost
- Consulting Firm on campus
- Experiential Learning – Internships in the B.B.A. degree
- International exchange programmes & collaborations
- Center for Multi-Disciplinary Research
- Entrepreneurship and Incubation Lab
- Locational advantage of studying in one of the best colleges for B.A. Economics in Bengaluru which is regarded as the Silicon Valley of India & it is considered as one of the ‘Next Decade’s Fastest – Growing Cities’ by Forbes Magazine
- Open to choose additional electives from the School of Liberal Arts and Sciences and School of Design
Admission Requirements and Important Dates
RVU does not discriminate based on ethnicity, colour, religion, sex, disability, age, or any factors other than academic matters. The University considers the past academic performance/ merit and equity as the guiding principles for admission in the various programmes of the University.
Indian & International Students
10+2 or equivalent (CBSE, ISC, IB, Cambridge, State Boards and other Govt. recognized boards) with minimum aggregate marks of 60%
GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies, with Minimum 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at ORDINARY (“O”) Level and 2/3 subjects at ADVANCED (“A”) LEVEL has been equated with +2 stage qualification.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Courses – Candidates should secure 24 points with a minimum of three subjects at Higher Level (HL) and three subjects at Standard Level (SL).
Based on the performance in RVU Selection Process
Important Dates of RVU Selection Process
March 31st, 2021
A degree in Economics and Finance can open up career tracks in numerous sectors in the global market. Having an analytical mind and a strong awareness of the world, this career will help students use innovative techniques and mindful understanding to overcome problems with logical solutions.
How To Apply
Submission of Online Application
Apply Online to RVU on the prescribed application form (available in www.rvu.edu.in) by making an online payment of Rs.1,000.
RV University Selection Process
Applicants will undergo RVU Selection Process depending on the course they have applied for and will be selected accordingly.
Subject to fulfilment of eligibility and admission criteria, applicants shall be issued a selection letter.
Successful applicants in the above selection procedure shall be registered to the programme after receipt of registration fees as specified in the selection letter.
Provisional Admission Letter
Upon completion of the selection procedure, applicants shall be notified about the admission and a Provisional Admission Letter shall be issued.